For a smooth domain name transfer process, please remember to have the following steps completed prior to initializing the domain transfer:
- Make sure the WHOIS information is up-to-date.
- Make sure you have access to the email address stated in the WHOIS iInformation.
- WHOIS protection must be turned off.
- Confirm the domain is at least 60 days old.
- Confirm that the domain is not within 7 days of expiration as a domain transfer that is interrupted by the domain expiring will not complete.
- If expired, confirm that the domain is no more than 30 days past the expiration date.
- Update name servers to the NanResources name servers prior to initiating transfer.
- Unlock the domain.
- Retrieve the EPP Authorization key from your current registrar. Check your Inbox and Spam folders frequently over the next week to ensure you get this key or the reason why it failed as soon as possible.
With all these information at hand If you have an account with us:
- Login to your client area
- Click on Domains menu and choose "transfer domain to us" link
- Enter the domain name and click on check availability button
- On the next screen enter the EPP Code for the domain